DISILGOLDAWARDS.COM| THE NO.1 SOURCE FOR PROMOTING LITERARY CELEBRITIES| INTERVIEWS, BOOKS & NEWS
Welcome to the Disilgold Literary Network Alliance Featuring Your Favorite AllStars in Literature, Music, Film, Business, Fashion and More Curated by Best Selling & 100X Award Winning Poet, Author and Publisher, H. Covington. Membership is Currently Closed. Please Check Back.
1. Disilgold Soul Literary Review is the first African American publication in print and in full color to feature over 100 pages of promotion for literary artists in the Bronx and nationally with award winning authors and artists, not ads!
2. Disilgold Soul Literary Review was originally the first African American publication to be powered as an e-mag online via a massive newsletter. Trends changed so we now bring our network to our site at www.Disilgold.com
3. Disilgold Soul Literary Review was the first fully mobile Electronic literary e-publication.There were over 70 pages electronically distributed, but again, trends changed and we're now a fully operable online based magazine and thriving.
4. Disilgold originated and named the birth of the "Neo-Soul Literary Renaissance of the Millennium" on the cover of its print publication mock-up in 2001 and official release in 2003.
5. Disilgold is referred to by the leading independent reviewers in multi-faceted industries nationwide who happen to be our YGA members.
6. Disilgold established the first Disilgold Book Mobile Express on the Streets of New York and invited other literary artists to support our campaign for literacy.
7. Disilgold was the first successful AA literary e-zine online.
8. Disilgold established the first "Literary and Media" Awards in New York and "The Walk the Runway for Literacy Fashion Show."
9. Disilgold is home of the largest self-run independently Black owned variety bookclub network worldwide by an African American woman with referrals from multi-industries which help us consider which books, music, publications and movies to review.Our DLNA membership base ( A free network) has exceeded over a quarter-million.
10. Disilgold owns a Top Advisory Review Board that has more members than the Pulitzer Prize Organization.Some are major celebrities who have volunteered time to issue reviews in support of the literary community.
11. Disilgold has more award categories than your top award shows on television.
12. Disilgold receives more contest entries than Writer's Digest Self- Publishing Awards annually and has a higher criteria than most award firms.
13. YOUnity Guild Members have secured press in more media than any publicity service worldwide including television, radio and periodicals.
14. Disilgold has a network as large as its online audience.
15. Disilgold is the originator of Authors in Support of Nationwide Literacy under the FOSP (Fingertips of Success Program for Education of Youth) and has documented annual support of youth.
16. Disilgold is the originator of the DLNA (Disilgold Literary Network Association) and YOUnity Expo now entitled The Fall Back in Love with School Jamboree.
17. Our philosphy is, "If you don't tell people who you are, no one will ever know." And-- our mission is much larger than Disilgold. We're on a mission to promote literacy, our purpose and motivation.
Read the Disilgold Way: Countdown 101 From Writer to Self Publisher by Heather Covington and discover. nderstand why we are here. Join the cause and celebrate like Disilgold.
We're history in the making and document those who have truly paved the way.
Disilgold Publishing, abridged for “Diamond, Silver and Gold” was founded in 2001, and as featured online at www. Disilgold. com. Disilgold is the most successful and 1st “Literary & media” infused "African-American Publishing, Publicity & Awards" based business in the Bronx founded by Heather Covington with the mission in mind to infuse the literary and media world along with multi-faceted industries to:
1. Humanely support authors, writers, poets, journalists, songwriters and literary related professionals of African-American and Multi-cultural literature, music, technology, film, theater, performances and the arts.
2. Birth the revival and rise of the Disilgold dubbed, "Neo-Soul Literary Renaissance of the Millennium" with historical and compassionate relevance to "Literary Legends" who have paved the way before, during and in the future of literary civilization of this era.
3. Profoundly promote the love of literature from all genres to culturalize an intellectual society of unique individuals committed to supporting one another for advancement of the African-American, Caribbean, Latino Community, people of indigenous countries and Diaspora.
4. Build a literary network of strength and solidarity committed to collectively giving back and supporting education of youth, literacy and planting the seed of an enduring literate community equipped to withstand all obstacles from worldwide travesties to local setbacks with YOUnity.
"Together, the literary community is powerful and necessary for our youth to develop the same creative minds as our ancestors. There is no future without the advancement of education, literacy and love of literature. Reading is POWERFULLY inspiring to all people."
Disilgold preserves a satellite of literary wealth with class, benevolence, credibility and historical relevance! Your history and contribution to the literary world counts at Disilgold and never goes out of style. Our clients are timeless, consistently revolving and verified as "legends in the making."
The company biography and part reference resource for writers is available in the 400 page Bronx bestseller, The Disilgold Way: Countdown 101 From Writer to Self-Publisher by Heather Covington. The publication is already in its 5th print run and expected to reach mainstream bookstores soon. We are the authors of Literary Divas:™ The Top 100 Most Admired African-American Women in Literature and Literary Dons:™ The Top 100 Most Admired African American Men in Literature.
Disilgold has established its esteemed and prestigious mark in the literary world built on Heather Covington’s 5 Principles of Success Formula which entails 1. Dedication to one’s mission statement 2. Quality of business 3. Professionalism 4. Integrity of Service 5. Commitment and service to the YOUnity Reviewers Guild of America which has traditionally featured the best-of-the-best professionals in multi-faceted industries.
Today, Disilgold.com is the home of the YOUnity Reviewers Guild of America Annual “Literary & Media” Awards Gala and a YGA Mobile Awards Show on Tour, celebrating and honoring over 200 award categories.
The Disilgold Advisory Board consists of 100+active members who readily send referrals for the YOUnity Guild to scout members and why you see our awards appear perhaps, several years after a member's solidified success on the mainstream. A specific number of referrals are required as per referred members.
Today, the process of inducting award members into the YOUnity Guild may take less time thanks to a strong Top Advisory board with no vested monetary interest in Disilgold, but at the top of multi-faceted domains, and volunteering to be the decision makers, always supporting others, always supporting the best, and for the most part, this humanitarian deed has gone undisclosed for over 4 years.
Our top advisory board is not disclosed to the public. When they make a decision it is monumental and even when acknowledging each other. Top advisory board members are very demanding, but follow a strict code of issuing fair and constructive reviews.
YOUnity Guild Members are readily featured in Disilgold Soul Literary Review plus, a downloadable monthly online electronic edition of the original print and trade award edition distributed by the renown Disilgold PressReleaseBlaster reaching a quarter million booklovers.
Disilgold will continue to historically challenge “the intellectual rise of literary creativity” for many years. Get Ready to Catch the Glorious Wave. Disilgold is YOU!
Mail any requests, membership fees or promotional registraton and advertising fees made payable to for secure and trusted business since 2001 ith DLNA membership since 1999 before we arrived online:
Heather Covington President of YOUnity Guild P.O. BOX 652 Baychester Station Bronx, NY 10469
The truth is, there are over 150,000 magazines known to the Disilgold Community on the market and advertisers can’t waste time awaiting to be spotted in the media.Instead, we bring quality media to our YGA members.
Our Honor Policy:
The YOUnity Guild Awards is currently a mobile award show on tour. Members inducted as Diamond Award Members are also honored pending 5 star reviews from the founder, top referrals and at the discretion of the Disilgold advisory and top advisory.Our 5 Star Rubric Formula:
Disilgold bases its reviews on the following criteria:
7. Historical relevance to literature
8. Author’s mission and message
9. Character Development
11. Evidence of research
12. Sustained interest
13. Textured use of language
15. Personality and intrigue of author behind book
16. Trendsetting appeal
17. Buzz worthiness
19. Quality of book overall
Disilgold is a unique publishing, publicity and awards based business. Our site attracts the following professional industry people :
7.Gift Shop Owners
10.Elementary School Principals
19.Syndicated Radio Shows
20.Television Show Producers
25.Essence Best Selling Stores
Our Professional History:
Disilgold outstanding services have included the following:
1. Disilgold has issued over 2000 interviews in person, online, by phone, and IM messenger combined since 2001 and soon for televised shows or documentaries.
2. Disilgold has issued over 7500 reviews of books, movies, businesses, entrepreneurs, services, events, shows, musicians, fashions, magazines, influential people and more.
3. Disilgold has issued more than 2000 press releases since 2001.
4. Disilgold has written over 1000 articles or news columns or ghostwritten works for freelancers of which 50 have received syndication on the worldwide web.
5. Disilgold has edited or proofread more than 100 books on the market of which many have gone on to be bestsellers.
6. Disilgold has referred more than 100 top quality books for affiliate awards nominations or book deals or movie deals or media endorsement. 7. Disilgold Soul has worked with every major publishing company and many small press.
8. Disilgold produces award shows.
9. Disilgold is currently granted VIP all media access for powerhouse annual events.
Disilgold.com, abridged for "Diamonds, Silver and Gold," is the No.1 African-American Literary & Media Infused Awards Network Online and Home of Disilgold SOUL Literary Review Magazine's Annual YOUnity Reviewers Guild of America Awards hosted by The Literary Legends Ball Online every New Year's Eve at 12 midnight.
The Disilgold SOUL Magazine Awards were designed to scout, honor, award, recognize and celebrate members of excellence in over 250 Multi-Industry award categories, and considered a strong indicator of success.
Heather Covington Publicity P.O. BOX 652 Baychester Station Bronx, NY 10469
"At Disilgold Books Never Go Out of Style, Authors are the New Celebrity and Literature the New Entertainment! Let the Infusion Begin!"